Data Forensics Expert
William is an experienced data forensics expert, focusing on assisting clients with a wide variety of complex investigations, collection of digital media, and conducting computer forensic examinations. He has been the affiant on numerous search warrants and has qualified as an expert witness in many criminal hearings and trials.
Prior to joining Lighthouse in 2018, William held roles including:
- Computer Forensic Analyst for the Bergen County Prosecutor’s office.
- Associate Director at Altep, Inc. focused on assisting clients with complex investigations, data privacy, and information security.
- Lieutenant in the Monmouth County Prosecutor’s Office, with over twenty-five years of law enforcement experience.
- CFCE (Computer Forensics Certified Examiner)
- EnCE (EnCase Certified Examiner)
- CCPA (Cellebrite Certified Physical Analyst)
- CEEC (Certified Electronic Evidence Collection)
- MA in Adult and Continuing Education – Rutgers University
- BA in Economics – Rutgers University