Kevin is an experienced senior consultant, focusing on conducting complex digital forensic investigations, and providing expert-level services in the form of written and oral testimony. Additionally, he provides defensible and forensically sound data collection services for both digital forensics and ediscovery cases.
Prior to joining Lighthouse in 2018, Kevin held roles including:
- Director of Forensics at Computing Source, where he conducted and managed digital forensic collections and investigations. In one such matter he successfully proved highly sophisticated anti-forensic activities, spoliation, and misrepresentation, resulting in one of the earliest, if not only, “death sentence” sanctions for spoliation in a highly complex business trade-secrets case.
- Manager at Stout (formerly SRR) for both ediscovery and forensic litigation matters. In this role he served as a key expert in support of one of the largest DOJ antitrust cases at the time. He personally collected, processed, and searched terabytes of data from desktops, laptops, and servers locally, nationally, and internationally.
Kevin holds a B.S. in Computer Science from Eastern Michigan University.
- International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners, Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Magnet Forensics Certified Examiner (MCFE)
- Guidance Software, EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCe)
- Michigan State Licensed Professional Investigator, P.I. #3701-205951