Senior Forensics Associate
Daniel is an experienced consultant, focusing on remote and onsite forensic data collections, conducting detailed forensic analysis, providing expert witness testimony, and ensuring excellent client service on all HIPAA-related matters.
Prior to joining Lighthouse in 2020, Daniel held roles including:
- Special Agent with the US Coast Guard and Digital Forensics Examiner with the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Led and supervised a wide variety of complex investigations, and managed multiple units and specialized task forces during the course of more than twenty-three years in law enforcement.
- Magnet Certified Forensics Examiner (MCFE)
- CompTIA Security+ CE
- Defense Cyber Investigations Training Academy (DCITA)
- Certified Media Collector
- MBA in Healthcare Administration – Brandman University
- BA in Management Information Systems – Brandman University
- Graduate from the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) Physical Security Training Program