Lighthouse recognizes that review is the most costly part of the ediscovery process, and any efficiencies gained in these areas translate into real savings for our clients. Lighthouse offers clients kCura’s Relativity, a robust, feature-rich, web-based review tool that enables case teams to handle complex review projects and tailor their approach to each case. Although Relativity is tremendously customizable and scalable, it requires extensive experience to leverage all of its capabilities.
Lighthouse has that extensive experience and our team has collaborated to develop Relativity Powered by Lighthouse, a suite of custom features, solutions, advanced review applications, and expert guidance based around Relativity. These innovations extend the power of the industry-leading review platform by improving review efficiency and reducing review spend for clients. Lighthouse’s Hosted Solutions team provides clients with the most advanced and efficient Relativity experience on the market.
Lighthouse has installed a proprietary database template with custom features not present in out-of-the-box Relativity for use across all of our clients’ matters. Features include:
- Event Handlers enforce coding logic across an entire review, improving efficiency and consistency of coding. The Hosted Solutions team can implement coding rules, ranging from simple to highly complex, in a matter of minutes.
- Communication Portal enables reviewers and administrators to communicate in real time within the review tool, improving efficiency, consistency, and access to key case knowledge.
- Document Repository allows for storing of key case documentation, like the complaint, review protocol, or ESI agreements, directly to the database in a repository that’s separate from data for review.
- Auto-Sampling works in tandem with Relativity auto-batching to reduce manual work and ensure a clean, efficient QC workflow.
- Enhanced Reporting provides deeper insight into review metrics and user activity, for savings on time and review spend.
Lighthouse’s SmartSeries is fully integrated with Relativity, providing easy access to Lighthouse’s powerful suite of proprietary tools aimed at reducing document review volumes and improving review efficiency, both of which translate to better, more consistent results and enormous cost savings. The SmartSeries’s is comprised of the following applications:
- ReviewSmart, our technology-assisted review solution
- PrivSmart, a proprietary tool that streamlines privilege review and includes an automated privilege log generator, enabling clients to focus their time on the truly privileged documents and ensure privilege claims are defensible
- EmailSmart/DupSmart, our email threading and near-duplicate identification and suppression tools
- RedactSmart, our proprietary automated redaction solution which increases the speed and efficiency with which redactions are applied across a matter.
The SmartSeries collectively saves clients as much as 60% on their overall review spend.
Our experienced Hosted Solutions team is dedicated to assisting clients reviewing data in Relativity. The team is comprised of former review attorneys, project managers, and database administrators with deep review design experience from both user and implementation perspectives. The team is highly credentialed with Relativity Certified Administrators and Review Specialists and has designed and supported workflows for some of ediscovery’s most sophisticated law firms and review companies. With staggered shifts to provide constant coverage for clients, the Hosted Solutions team is always available to help maximize the many benefits of Relativity Powered by Lighthouse.
Lighthouse also holds kCura’s Orange-Level Relativity Best in Service designation, which recognizes Relativity Premium Hosting Partners who align people with process and technology to maintain Relativity environments with above-average user counts, and provide an exceptional experience for clients.