Our team of highly experienced consultants guides clients through unexpected and challenging ediscovery matters by identifying the main issues within a case or issue and creating an efficient customized workflow in a cost-effective manner. Rather than offering a single monolithic tool and workflow, we tailor our process to make the most of our clients’ internal resources.
During a “case kickoff” meeting that takes place at the outset of each case, Lighthouse learns about the client’s case goals and internal resources. From there, a case-specific project plan is created. As the case moves forward, the Lighthouse team meets daily, or as needed, to assess progress against the project plan, sharing information and keeping the client informed of progress. Along the way, Lighthouse advises clients on proportionality, defensibility, risk and cost. Additional Services include:
- Cloud-Based Collections – Lighthouse defines the processes and sets foundational expectations and standards for exporting ESI out of all cloud applications used in business today.
- International eDiscovery Challenges – Lighthouse establishes protocols for collecting, preserving, and hosting multi-lingual, international data in accordance with complex data privacy rules.
- Data Collections – We assist with the collection of data from various sources, regardless of response time needed.
- Computer Forensics – We help prepare for the ediscovery implications of criminal investigations, trade secret theft, and unauthorized use of corporate systems.
- Meet and Confer/30(b)6 Expert Services – Our experts assist with preparing for meet and confers, 30(b)6 depositions, and 26(f) needs – all while providing testimony on behalf of clients based on deep and intimate knowledge of their organizational systems and legal strategy.